WHF

WHF
Click Me To Shop Here : )

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hello : )

Ahhh! My first post : )
Where to start? Well a little about me: My name is Shelby. I am 21 years old, currently a junior majoring in Public Relations and am extremely excited to be interning for White Haute Fashions this summer!!! White Haute Fashions is an online jewelry boutique created by Veronique Carter. Just recently WHF has branched out into designer clothing! I hope to keep you all updated with new info and pictures of the designs as the brand is expanding. Our motto? 


"We want you to look like you spent a fortune without breaking the bank"

I will post the Facebook page link here White Haute Fashions  
and on my page, so your invited to check it out!

Thanks a lot, and feel free to write me back, and let me know what you think! Pics coming soon!


Sincerely,
 Shelbs 

1 comment: