WHF

WHF
Click Me To Shop Here : )

Monday, April 25, 2011

Busy Bee

Thanks to everyone who started following me. Please pass the word on to your friends about my blog, and if they have one I would love them to check mine out and follow along. I would do the same for them as it is hard getting followers when you first start out : )

Also, if you don't have a blog you can always check out White Haute Fashions on Facebook, and at their website, which I have posted links to at the bottom of my blog page. You can pass that along to friends as well as we are trying to expand the brand : )

As for now, I am making a slideshow of designs by WHF. I hope it turns out great, and you all will like it! I will post it as soon as I am done!

Thanks!!!! I really appreciate all the help so far!!!

Sincerely,
Shelbs

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! ;) I'm excited to see your blog grow, and if you need any advice don't hesitate to ask! Following on GFC.
    ~Giselle
    http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I hope to get a slideshow up soon, so everyone can see just what WHF has to offer : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, just started to follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following! I really appreciate it : )

    ReplyDelete